Internal combustion engine workshop
Maintenance and Repair
- MTU Series 331/396/956/1163/493 up to 5000HP
- DETROIT DIESEL Series 53/60/71/92/149
- CAT Series 3116/3208/33/34/35/D397/398/399
- MAN Series D28
- Diesel MTU, Detroit and Caterpillar engines up to 5,000 HP.
- Dynamometer testing for engines up to 2500HP.
- Dynamic and static balancing of max. 100 Kg., and 1 m in diameter
- Hydrostatic testing to blocks, cylinder heads and coolers máx.150 PSI 92 ° C
- Grinding of flat surfaces.
- Measurement of crankshaft deflections of max. 5 mts. long
- Preventive engine diagnostics, establishment of operating parameters, temperature, pressure, RPM, fuel consumption and oil analysis.
- Sleeve burnishing.
- Roughness measurement
- Rectification of connecting rods
- Calibration of dimensional instruments.
Remanufacturing of Components
- Fuel pumps (injection pump testbeds, max. 12 cylinders and adjusters)
- Water pumps and oil
- Coolers and expansion tanks
- Cylinder heads
- Turbos and blower
Maintenance of Reduction
- Twin disc
- MTU KS60