Inspection and Testing Department
The Inspection and Testing Department provides a specialized service of Nondestructive Testing (NDT), performed by a multidisciplinary technical team, qualified in each of the techniques (NDT), supported by sophisticated high-tech equipment. This department has the capacity to run, with high quality and reliability and at right time and the price, the different tests required by customers. The department has competent, qualified and certified personnel in different nondestructive testing basic techniques at levels I & I
Nondestructive Levels I and II
- Visual inspection
- Inspection by penetrating liquids
- Inspection by magnetic particles
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Industrial Radiography
- Inspection of welded constructions
- Coating Inspection
- Hardness testing
- Vibrations analysis
- Metallography by Replica
- Vacuum Testing
- Dynamic Balancing
- Water-tightness Testing
- Thickness Measurement.
- Pipe flow measurement
Liquid Penetrant Testing Liquid
- Defectology Used to detect surface discontinuities and defects open to the surface
Magnetic Particle tests
- Defectology Technique based on the magnetic behavior of some materials to identify faults in the materials due to magnetic flux leakage.
- Determination of the roughness of machined surfaces or with restriction of this variable.