FAQ'sFrequent Questions and Answers
How can I contact COTECMAR?
If you are interested in calling us or receiving advice from our customer service team, please contact us through one of the following channels:
Customer Support : (57) (5) 6535515 / 6535533
Email : email@example.com
On site : Personalized attention from our customer service colleagues at the Mamonal and Bocagrande facilities from Monday to Friday from 07:30 am to 04:00 pm
How can I apply for a job vacancy?
Through our "Contact Us" segment there is a link that will take you to the application form to apply for any of the vacancies we have available as well as more information for other types of contact, PQRS and so on, in case you prefer to contact us before doing the process for something specific.
I would like to coordinate a visit to a plant. How is the process?
In the "Contact us" segment, fill out the form found there, in the "Type of requirement" section check "Information", describe in detail what the visit would consist of and your case will be evaluated by both the customer service team and those in charge of carrying out this management.
What is the process for applying as a supplier?
Once the corresponding form has been duly completed, the procurement department will evaluate the need for the services offered within the corporation. If these services are required, the procurement department will contact the applicant to complete the registration information and/or coordinate a visit to the facilities to complete the information.
What services does COTECMAR provide in repair and maintenance?
Repairs at drydock
- Maneuvers for getting vessels on and off the drydock.
- Painting and coating; ultrasonic thickness measurement.
- Removal and installation of pipes.
- Maintenance and repair of fixed pitch and variable pitch propulsion lines.
- Maintenance and repair of bottom valves.
- Machining of parts.
- Pneumatic and hydrostatic testing.
- Cathodic protection studies.
- Static and dynamic balancing of propellers.
- Dock services.
- Non-destructive essays.
- Dock services
- Removal and change of steels
- Ultrasonic calibrations
- McGregor Covers
What is the lifting capacity?
Mamonal Plant Capacities:
- Synchroelevator with a lifting capacity of 3600 tons
- Length:120 m
- Beam: 22 m
- draft: 5.8
- Drydock position: 8
- Afloat repair positions: 4
Bocagrande Plant Capacities:
- Slipway type system with a lifting capacity of 1800 tons
- Length: 66.5m
- Draft: 4.3m
- Beam: 14m
- Drydock positions: 2
- Afloat repair positions: 3