OUR HISTORYCOTECMAR


  •  

     
  • 1934

    Marine Department Reorganization

     


     

  • 1948

    Puerto Leguizamo Drydock

     


     

  • 1951

    Naval Shipyard Dock - BN1

     


     

  • 1956

    Creation of EDANSCO - BN1

     


     

  • 1969

    CONASTIL S.A Floating Dock

     


     

  • 016 CoARC Provision

    016 CoARC Provision - Main Headquarters of ARC Naval Shipyard are activated

  • 1971

    ENDASCO Suppression

     


    ENDASCO suppression, transfer of FRARC goods - 50%

  • End of program

    Completion of shipyard recovery program.

  • Drydock Recovery

    Recovery of Bahía Málaga Drydock- 500 tons. -3 drydocking positions

  • Drydock Recovery

    Recovery of Puerto Leguizamo Drydock - 100 tons.

  • 1977

    Mamonal Expansion

     


    Mamonal Plant Expansion - 3600 tons. ARC shares in CONASTIL at 20%

  • 1981

    CONASTIL Expansion

     


    Conastil expansion with a doubling of repair capacities

  • 1990

    Schrader & Camargo Purchase

     


    Purchase of Schrader & Camargo, 80% of the company CONASTIL

  • 1997

    CONASTIL Expansion

     


    Conastil expansion with a doubling of repair capacities

  • Land recovery

    ARC recovers land from IFI

  • Land recovery

    ARC recovers Mamonal land from IFI

  • 2000

    Inception of COTECMAR

     


    imagen detalle

    COTECMAR is started by means of Notarial Deed No. 616, Cartagena’s 6th Notary’s Office

  • 2001

    COTECMAR kicks off

     


    COTECMAR inicia operaciones como Corporación

    COTECMAR begins operations as a Corporation


  •  
     

     

Logros de Cotecmar en la historia