BAL-CLOGISTIC SUPPORT AND CABOTAGE
Multifunctional platform which can be adapted for the fulfillment of different tasks, such as logistic support, humanitarian aid, and commercial load transportation.
Its versatile design arrives to shallow draft and difficult access areas.
|Length Overall||49 m.|
|Beam Overall||11 m.|
|Depth (to 1st. deck)||3,1 m.|
|Draft (at full load)||1,75 m.|
|Max. Speed||+8,5 knots.|
|Range||Up to 1.500 nm @ 12 knots.|
|Endurance||Up to 40 days (15 people).|
|Fuel (Diesel)||75,8 m3.|
|Fresh water||25 m3.|
|Complement||15 crew + 36 px|
|Power||412 kW @ 2100 RPM x 2|
|Propulsion||Pump jet x 2|
|Main Generators||123 kVA x 2|
|Emergency Generator||275 kVA x 1|
- Variable cargo (5 t/m2) max 210 t on deck.
- 10 containers on deck (including two refrigerated containers).
- 29 m3 of fresh water.
- 8 t @ 10 m hydraulic crane on main deck for autonomous (no pier) loading/unloading operations.
- Ramp for access of vehicles, materials and personnel.
- Deck crane SWL 8 t. at 10 m. x 1
- Communication system that allows it to fulfill the mission as an emergency and disaster management center.